Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Gone for Three Days, & then the Parents Come

We've the accent wall painted a wonderful teal. I went to Target and bought really fun, bright teal curtains. I had a hard time choosing between the bright ones and the not so bright ones. But, after only a tiny bit of hesitation, I opted for bright, bold and risky. I then took a trip to Lowes (which I found WITHOUT the GPS!) to match colors to my curtains and decide on a gray for the other walls. I found a color teal that matches exactly and a gray that is very suitable. Matt painted (quickly and professionally) the accent wall over the weekend. I travel to PA for work tomorrow afternoon and I'm not back again until late Friday. He promises to have the entire thing done by the time I get back. I certainly hope so because that Saturday, my parents and sister are up for a visit!

Things have been going well so far. Sunday evening we each taught the other how to do something. He taught me how to make coffee - so far that's been his job, to set it up the night before, etc - and I taught him how to run the dishwasher. I think we're getting on just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment